As summer is nearing it’s end, we must have one last reminder of our fun in the sun. This salsa is so refreshing, it is well suited to go with salmon and seafood.
~Avacado Ginger Salsa~
- 1/2 cup(125mL) plain yogurt , preferably balkan style
- 2 green onions sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup(50mL) pickled ginger, drained and chopped *
- 1 ripe avacado, diced
- 1 english cucumber ,seeded and diced
- 1/2 tsp(2mL) salt or to taste
Place all ingredients into a medium size bowl, and stir in the yogurt
* pickled ginger can be purchased at Asian markets, or the International section at most grocery stores
Copyright © 2012
Avacado and ginger…..that’s a combo I’ve never tried…….but will soon!
Yes the pickled ginger has a little sweetness, that mixes well with the yogurt. I like it because it is so easy too.:)